Casa Tangalle offers secluded self contained accommodation, ideally placed to enjoy everything Sri Lanka’s South Coast has to offer. The villa is a short stroll (50 metres) from the picturesque, calm Seenimodara Beach and backs onto Mawella Lagoon. The private plunge pool and large surrounding deck offers guests the perfect place to relax and unwind, while the open verandah is a lovely spot for dining, reading or watching peacocks and monkeys wander past, egrets on the lagoon or sea eagles flying overhead.
The villa comprises two large air-conditioned bedrooms. There's an extra sofa bed in the second living room and in total the villa can accommodate six guests. The modern bathroom has a waterfall shower with hot water. There's also a second washroom and outdoor shower. Guests can relax in the main living area where there are sofas, a flat screen satellite TV and Bluetooth speakers to listen to music. Free wi-fi is offered throughout the villa, and there is free onsite parking.
The fully equipped kitchen comes with modern appliances, including a gas cook-top, oven and refrigerator so guests can prepare their own meals at their convenience. Alternatively, we can arrange for meals to be prepared for you. Other services include laundry, dry cleaning, ironing and grocery delivery.
Activities in the surrounding area include swimming, surfing, cycling, fishing, kayaking and snorkelling. The villa is five kilometres from the Mulkirigala Rock Monastery and two kilometres from the Kudawella Blowhole. We can arrange comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles and a driver that can take guests wherever they want to go. This includes stress free airport transfers. Our property manager has extensive local knowledge and is happy to answer any questions or offer guidance.
Colombo Bandaranaike Airport is approximately 220 km away and the Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport is 52 km away.
Please email us with any questions; we are happy to assist in any way we can.
• Beautifully situated accommodation with lagoon frontage, close to the beach.
• Private swimming pool with deck and large, shaded patio and outdoor washroom.
• Antique Sri Lankan wooden doors, windows and columns.
• Lovely and private walled garden with a large variety of palms, fruit trees and plants.
• Two large air-conditioned bedrooms and additional sofa bed.
• Both Sri Lankan and European electrical outlets throughout the house, including outside.
• Polished, titanium floors throughout the house.
• Open plan kitchen and living room area with satellite TV and new, modern appliances.
• Hot and cold water.
• 2,000 litre water tank and new pump, ensuring dependable water supply.
• Property is fenced and gated and has new CCTV.